Order Processing and Customer Service Associate is responsible for preparing products and operating equipment in the print shop, processing orders and preparing items for shipping. Following up with customer inquiries and requests and replying professionally and timely
-working with a small team of 4 other assocaites to prepare, pack and ship orders
-Enter new orders into Print Queue
-Work in custom service ticketing system
-Answer phones to assist customers as needed
-Learn to Maintain and prepare equipment for production daily
– Ability to stand for long periods of time or sit for long periods of time depending on the workload
– Processes online orders from multiple sources, prints shipping labels and package products for shipping.
– Good written and verbal communication skills
– Strong sense of time organization and urgency
– Able to work independently and within a team
– Be familiar with basic tools
– High school diploma or equivalent
– Any kind of operations/production experience, in a print shop is a plus
– Experience with Corel or Adobe
– Experience with Roland large format printers
– Experience processing die cut vinyl decals and stickers
We are a small team experiencing exponential growth. The ideal candidate is not above anyone or anything, which may include answering phones, taking out trash, entering orders, shipping orders, stocking supplies and maintaining equipment.
This job is based out of our home in Las Vegas at Durango/Alexander. We operate out of our 500 sq ft basement and our products are listed on multiple shopping channels (etsy, ebay,amazon and our own website) We supply vinyl decals to hundreds of small crafters around the country who make custom cornhole boards, epoxy tumblers and other art pieces. We ship over 4000 orders and 10,000 stickers a month
This is a laid back fun atmosphere looking for the right person to help manage the shop. Promotions and raises can be expedited based on performance and learning new roles to contribute. We are really looking for someone who can run the shop so we can have a few days off down the road. Someone who can grow with us, sales have grown 10x in the last 6 months and we expect with more support help to be able to continue a rapid growth pace.
We do have dogs and cats so no pet allergies please.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $11.00 – $15.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
No vaccination requirement and no mask requirement
- Are you allergic to Dogs or Cats?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
- Total Jobs 6837 Jobs
- Location United States