Cricket Wireless is a wireless service provider owned by AT&T Inc. Mobilelink is the largest Cricket Wireless dealer in the nation. If you are passionate about selling wireless, helping customers, and leading a team we are looking for you. We are a dynamic and equal-opportunity employer. This is a fantastic opportunity for qualified candidates with the potential for future growth and becomes a part of a rapidly expanding national team.
As an Assistant Store Manager, you will help set an example for your team. This opportunity gives you the chance to lead and inspire a sales team that will provide outstanding customer service, resulting in customer loyalty and successful, positive expansion of your personal goals and our brand name. Your focus will be on, teaching and coaching on the sales floor, and inspiring sales staff to expand their knowledge of new phones, accessories, and plans.
Mobilelink is happy to offer a flexible schedule, however, the success of the store often requires a schedule that includes evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Our Assistant Store Managers:
· Primary job function is to assist the Store Manager in managing all aspects of the functions of the store in his/her absence.
· Assists Store Manager in day-to-day store operations, including:
· Targeted sales achievement Merchandising/promotional activities
· Customer service and retention, Audits, Employee training, Inventory management, Cash handling, reconciliations, and deposits
· Customer satisfaction measured by surveys, Store safety, and security
· One year of successful retail sales in a Wireless/Cellular environment (interactive sales process commissioned sales)
· Minimum 1-year experience has proven leadership skills and employee development.
Mobilelink qualifies all offered candidates with background screening, drug screening, and E-Verify validity. Mobilelink considers qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with all federal, state, and local ordinances.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Houston, TX: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Proven leadership skills and employee development: 1 year (Preferred)
- Retail Sales/Customer Services: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
- Total Jobs 6828 Jobs
- Location United States